Sunday, October 28, 2012

ALC 12: West Oakland to Richmond


Today was an amazing nice day for riding in the east by with Meredith, Alyssa, and Johnny. We did 24.5 miles according to Map My Ride. it did not feel like a 24.5 mile ride maybe 15.  Even at halfway of our ride it did not feel like the 12 miles it said, when i say feel like I am referring to how my body was feeling not mental cognitive distance. My weeks total is 39 miles. it was a beautiful ride along the east side of the bay. the view was fantastic and it was basically all bike trails and no cars. even when we dealt with cars they more considerate than San Francisco drivers.  I was at peace. It was amazing i love being in my element, riding these days is me its who i am its an extraordinary out for me mentally, emotionally and physically as I over come some much each time I ride.  I am also hyperaware looking for and calling out blind spots grates anything that could have been a danger to the other riders with me and possible to people we pass. I am really blessed.  My ultimate goal besides a cross country ride is to get into cycling races and ride the tour de france im not worried about placing just finishing.  That is what i want to do.  I love I have great goals i am working hard to get to points to do them. And of course my ride celebatory rising of the bike to signify another completed ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina