Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Seeking financial stability by being self-sustaining

As I sit here at work at the old Pacific Bell Building in the excelsior, I have to be grateful I have a job. While this may not be the most glamorous post, it's one of the easiest posts, the hard part is staying awake. I have my laptop when I decide to use it, I keep a strip cord and extension cord in my bag to keep my phone and things charged as I stare at the generator making sure nothing happens to it or its cords. I have been working grave yards for a month now 6 days a week, 56-64 hour work weeks. I hate graves but it leaves options during the day. I like my evenings free for recovery meeting. Already tonight I watched Titan A.E and currently watching Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer. I am grateful for the work and the hours, but as soon as this POST ends then what, how many hours will I get then as I am shuffled to the next on. Shuffled like cards is what my life has been the last almost 7 month bouncing from POST to POST as I am a flex officer. I am grateful this job has given me the vehicle to return to full time work, pursue professional license in this field, place sobriety first and fairly good about working around my schedule even if its going over my schedulers head, allowed me to move and become self-sustaining, and return me to a better place today than where I was in Utah before the drugs before I moved to San Francisco. This has become Katerina's Legacy. With all this I deserve more, I am worth more, and I aim for higher. I am doing what I need to if it be the will of the Divine that I will make upwards of 35 plus an hour, that I will be able to travel, pay off debt, buy a house and live comfortably, pay for my breast augmentation which is about 6000, have a savings and invest, and begin my family. I make enough money now where my needs are met but it's still pay check to paycheck living I still have to go without at times of things I could use to is there money next pay, its call being an adult. I can make a pretty good career in security, I am still looking at corrections or police department. I just can't see myself with Securitas much longer as I need a permanent POST, hopefully an East Bay POST and I need more than 14.00/hr if I want to be debt free in 5 years. With Surgery in less than a year, with me looking at Rio and possibly Europe next year, buying a house within 8-10 years steps are being made to live the High Class life I desire. One of my greatest accomplishments is working hard to have a financial foundation where I can invest in my future, as I given myself the greatest gift of getting of Social Security. Social Security and Social Security Disability gave me a vehicle I needed to give me a break in life, to work on Katerina and discover what I wanted in my new life, and work on tasking drastic measures to improve my health and quality of life. I am grateful I was able to work through addiction in this period of time because it gave me a strong foundation in every aspect of my life and a reconnection in the Divine. I am confident that with addictive addiction out of the way, I can succeed in just about anything I set my mind too if it is in the will of my Higher Power. I just recently took my firearm class, my handcuff and pepper spray class, applied for my TWIC card and will be getting my taser and baton licenses for armed guard, as well as taking self-defense classes. For someone who was afraid of my own shadow and gave upon hope just a year ago, I have taken remarkable strides. Marcus with Loss Prevention Group is going to help secure better jobs, at least give the leads, and the Ports of Oakland and San Francisco are Hiring once I have my TWIC. Will I stay in the Bay Area I don't know, but I do know I want to buy a house out here and have a place if nothing else to appreciate in value and a place whenever I am home. My dream is to have my houses that I design built. I dream big, I aspire big, and I sacrifice now to make the Life I want a reality. I hope that with a new company, a permanent POST, Set hours, and higher pay I can start interconnecting more verses just showing up for life. I'm on track to make over 30k this year maybe if I can change things soon over 50k, not bad for not working in 4 years. Even better that I don't need to look at sex work as an option as once was a means to provide for needs, even though the thrills and travel was nice. I want to go back to school for Criminal Justice maybe after things are paid off I would love to be a detective. Who knows what my future holds, but I do know one thing and that is my possibilities are limitless and I have an exceptional life. One thing I do know I do need to find an accountant and someone to help me manage my finances. I love myself and am immensely proud of myself.

Blessings of Light and Love in the Divine

Lady Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina