Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Oubliette- 150 words


I draw a window in the oubliette of my mind
I see trees, and rivers, mountains, unicorns, demons, gargoyles, angels, stars and space
And yet a wall stares back at me
The trapdoor in which I had arrived through has long been sealed shut like Pandora's Box
Probably better this way as the world is ill prepared to deal with what's in my mind
Maybe I will walk the labyrinth and meditate in the Chaos
That Usually Helps
I find myself distracted, dazed, confused
The gates to the labyrinth are locked and won't open
It's probably better that way
I'm feeling too lazy to walk
I would like to read
I like reading
There are no more books
I used the paper to make paper cranes
The paper cranes flew away
Now I am alone
Wake Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina