Monday, February 22, 2010

Stolen


Stolen 

 from Jonathen Cummings blog

Friday Night, my macbook pro, brand new ipod, and wallet with everything was lost or stolen from over by the village Pub.  last thing I remember I had it under my seat when i was eating and really don't remember if i picked it up or not when i went straight to my car.  My laptop is my window to the world and had all of my video editing software and such on it.  not in the greatest of moods

So im stranded in a town with very little communication abilities and no money or place to go.    Life is not fair. I'd do anything to get my laptop back /

Nobody's turned anything into the police the pub knows nothing and im left alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina