Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A guy of many fetishes NSFW

I am a guy of many fetishes and have helped other live out theirs. I've laid majority of them out on the line  however, i don't care what people think anymore and if you have a problem tough.  I am a adult baby i love diapers and i have to wear them for medical reasons also.  I love be changed by guys and girls and dressed in baby clothes at home by a big brother, daddy, mommy or friends.  I also like to do drag and love women's clothing also.  For me it hot, i am masculine but relate more as a women.  Doesn't however mean we have to and/or act on these fetishes.its not required for sex. And just because i am and adult baby doesn't mean i get into children.  I dont play with anyone under 18

 

  

thanks to a friend for loaning mr his leather this was taken today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina