Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lets have fun

Lets have Fun from Jonathen Cummings blog

Saw Avatar last night absolutely great. Hot Movie.  tonight think I may get a new tattoo will see.  if someone wants to pay for it hey ill put their initials into it lol.  

I don't bite unless asked too so hit me up, and as I have said before I lay everything out on the line and if you don't like it tough, this is me and this is me being honest with you,  Integrity and Honesty goes far in my book.

I do have sex with a lot of people matter of fact i make it my mission of late, I sleep with people for free and as many as I have time for, however with me being on this trip, the funds can run load.  So massage clients and Generous Men who like to help out move to the front of the line, I will move schedules and everything else around for them.

Massage I have been working as a LMT since 2000, and specialize in erotic, tui na, myofascial release, relaxation, aromatherapy, relaxation, and hypnotherapy (relaxation techniques only wont make you quack like a duck or anything)  as well as in meditative massage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina