Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Slowly Moving

Slowly moving from Jonathen Cummings blog

The Search for a new publisher for my Grandfather's book is going no where, as I hold the rights to the book as given by my grandfather and his current publisher (just a small publisher who did a favor for my grandfather since my grandfather did artwork for him), I need to find a publisher that can handle the mass distribution and publishing of the book so I can work on getting a bigger budget for its movie counterpart.  Im actually doing the second revision and would love to see it his mainline stores before we begin production for the movie.  As long as I quite turning down budgets.  So Im still searching, I have my publicist just need a literary agent for the book.

San Diego is beautiful but totally changed, Hillcrest and North Park doesn't seem as vibrant as once was, less rainbow flags line the street, MO's (formerly Hamburger Mary's isn't as goddy as once was, and the appeal for San Diego just is there anymore as if the glasses have been removed and the decay of the Emerald City is trully what is being seen.  Hopefully Palm Springs and San Francisco don't disappoint.

I really need to start scheduling massages, I'll wait to Palm Springs.

Back has been bothering me more, also my back is full of knots that won't go away as well as I have a hard time finding anyone to work them out of me with out hurting me.  Can I trade in my body for a new model.

Well its time for some therapy-SHOPPING or at least window browsing so until later.  Feeel free to leave comments as always or send me messages.  And if you feel like I am ignoring you, its not the case I get so many emails on Barebackrt, adam4adam.com, and personal email it takes me a bit to respond to everyone.   And Please have picture or be prepared to send one as well be a gentlemen and say more than hi, lets fuck, or whatever.  Im an intellectual I like to talk and get to know people.  Yes i am on here to play but class goes a lot further with me and moves you to the front of the line.

I like to kiss cuddle and talk, i like more than just fucking I am a person, can be a slut but im not only a bottom to be used, I have a bottom to be appreciated

Ok SHOPPING TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina