Friday, February 12, 2010

butt plug

butt plug from Jonathen Cummings blog

just past the 45 min mark with a large butt plug in my ass my record yet.  Its getting easier and easier to take it and keep in longer.  However starting to cramp no way I make a trip to San Diego yet driving with it in, however that time will come  smiles.  Ill take it with me and reinsert it later.  Lets stretch this hole  smiles.

Bought  a new iPod yesterday much needed San Diego is going ok not as much action as expected.  Probably going to go to club San Diego today and I have been invited to TJ tonight which I've only ever been to the Animal so we will see how my day goes hopefully a lot of fun and sluttiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina