Friday, August 15, 2014

You had me at hi -150 words

"You had me at hi," he said. "Really? Wait are you talking to me?" was the response. Here a tall beautiful blued eyed very good looking man stood in front of me, who cared about the blood all over his shirt. He stopped when I said hi, most just keep on walking. "Yes I am talking to you who else would I be talking to?" I looked around to see if anyone was around. "You have amazing eyes," I stated. "Thank you, you are simply beautiful yourself." I don't know if I'm starved for love but the hand hanging out of his messenger bag didn't bother me for some strange reason. "You are not from around here are you?" he asked inquisitively. "No I just moved here.'' "Hmmm, Well I'm throwing a party, I can introduce you to others?" "I'd like that." "My name's Hannibal." "Jessica." I'm a little short-handed"………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina