Monday, August 11, 2014

Answers and strengthening

I'm grateful for the rooms and recovery programs i belong to. Both meetings I heard exactly what my Higher Power wanted me to hear and what I needed to hear. Ive been in pain and anguish over something as of late, and been asking and praying for guidance in this matter and as I walk to work I'm doing my daily 10th step in my head asking have I done everything humanly possible in these situations, and the answer was NO. While it may not change anything, the steps my program teaches me i need to he honest in all my doings and part of being honest is sharing how I feel about what is going on and whats happening. That things can not continue the way things are going, and i need to stand by my boundaries and not budge. Knowing i am not going to drink or use over the situation then I have an obligation in good faith to let this other party do with the info as they wish and go from there. I have been strengthened by my fellowships as I reached out in time of need and only after I share whats going on then i can surrender the process. I seek divine guidance in being able to Speak up and Woman up as i am a strong woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina