Sunday, May 22, 2016

Travel Day Milan to Berlin

Travel Day Milano, Italia to Berlin, Deutschland. By this time tomorrow I will be arriving in Berlin. It's a 15h bus ride to Berlin. I will hit countries 9 & 10. I am recharged and rejuvenated hoping that the light helped heal the impending sickness yesterday. I'm grateful for the light in my life, I'm grateful for the journey.
I wake up knowing my friends back home are walking for life at this moment in overnight Suicide prevention walk. It's things like this that make life pretty amazing.
I love that I don't have bad days, I have some puzzles days but life as awesome simply because every morning I will it to and will the opportunities to see gratitude in my life.
So saddle up your horses I have a trail to blaze, if you follow, you are welcome but if you don't that's okay because it's my life, my trail, and I have a tornado to bridle.
Live to LOVE Love to LIVE
Keep moving forward this is my Amazing Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina