Monday, May 23, 2016

Road to Sustainability: Cutting out red meat

I thinking about cutting pork and beef out of my diet. Yes that means bacon as well. For now small steps and going to just reduce how much I eat. I want to start eating more chicken and fish, for now deer and buffalo remains on the list of acceptable things to eat. This also is on goal for sustainable love by 2018. I want to approach how I eat food differently as well. Cut down on waste and be more proactive in my health all they wrong. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with red meat or pork. I've been monitoring my body last couple of months and body isn't processing the pork and red meat as well.
Next month I need to get some new running shoes get myself a break from boots all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina