Monday, May 23, 2016

Life Changed

Life changed when I stopped battling mental and physical health problems. I stopped treating my drug addiction, mental and physical health as problems, as enemies. Today I walk alongside my drug addictions and mental health problems as a friend whom I respect and builds me up today versus tears me down when I choose to work against them. Today it's a team work, and I is no longer a solo player.
This is my vibrant life and journey. I walk alongside with many friends that I thought had no place in my life. Today what I thought were defects of character are actually are my greatest assets. I am a recovering addict, who lives alongside her mental health, and today they are my gifts not my crutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina