Friday, June 27, 2014

Best Birthday

Best birthday. Its probably the first one that I wasn't dependent on others to make my birthday celebratory. A year ago I missed out on my birthday as I was high on heroin, so I showed up for myself this year and went to a meeting. I planned going to dinner and to see Maleficent, and it was the most amazing day I can remember. Absolutely loved Maleficent. I dressed for me today and I was not alone today either, I had over 200 hundred people wish me happy birthday, to take the time and effort to show they care. I should never feel lonely but is okay if I am alone. Thank you to every person who wished me happy birthday. I have been in this tight corset double corset because of the dress barely able to breathe for 9 hours and it was so much fun. Great food at dinner. Carnival style food, burgers on glazed donuts. And 31 was healing 32 is already proving to be epic. This is my design for living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina