Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blessings

I received two gifts this week from sisters whom I only know via facebook from this page LDS Women for Faith and Family and Mormon Women: Who We Are both gifts making me cry and giving me a deeper impression and appreciation of the atonement as a convert to the church. I received  both the armor of God and the sword of truth as well as the iron rod. The love I have and the empowerment that has been given me by such unconditional love and servantude by these sisters are beyond words and emotions and can only be spoken among the language of angels. Thank you very much every day is a struggle when you have serious health problems, and disabilities and its moments like these that renew not my faith but gives me hope and a will to live another day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina