Monday, December 21, 2009

Facebook statuses from Andrew's accounr Nov-dec 2009

Nov 1
nov 9

  • Life is miraculous and full of many blessings & treasures. I don't need gold, silver, expensive houses or cars... My treasures are here at home, where my heart lies. I have the priesthood, a great fiance (50 Days to big day). I've the most beautiful daughter in the world. And when that is not enough, which is very rare, I've great supportive family & friends. I'm blessed & sitting daily on top of the world.

nov 22

  • All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. Walt Disney
nov 30
  • The Wedding invitations are done after several bouts. However Tiffany and I have decided to postpone the wedding until spring or summer of 2010. We want to make sure everything is right and that we are really ready instead of feelng rushed or that everything was moving to quickly. We love all of our friends and family and thank you for your love and support.
Dec 20
  • Arghh.....Sitting going through books to get rid of some, turned on the burner to make hot chocolate -turn on wrong burner and next thing I knew casserole dish exploded all through the house and now i have a complete mess to cleanup- broken glass everywhere through out the house everything a mess no fun can it get worse lol
Dec 21
  • The pool of tears has long since become a trail of blood leaving in its wake a forever haunting past & muddy future..... When the only solace of the world is found in a twisted nightmare you can only wait to lie on your soft pillow. The heart beats & cries for love, truth, justice, & pursuit of happiness; when the brain, the cognitive machine pollutes the very soul & reality against the true desires of the heart....he sparrow falls from the nest and is still noticed by the creator, the mighty wind can be destructive but in the end its still a wind of change. The layman goes unnoticed but his masterpiece is left standing for all to see.... the fruit blossoms only when the river is flowing but even beavers build dams to block it, to build their own world. Life is not merely an illusion but a rose that wilts and dies to only be renewed in the changing of the season with the proper cultivation and care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina