Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan 2-10, 2010 Checked Out

Jan 2, 2010

The cycle of time has yet again completed its journey, while the ransom is demanded in full that so that one must live.  The coffers remain empty and the reaper comes to collect its bounty.  Blood and tears are not accepted for apeasement for what was fine now is rags. To cry out for Mercy the voice is but silent for the the one who was choosen remains hidden in its own shadow.  For his labor has been unfruitful to
the worlds demise.

I know I need to humble myself and ask the Bishop for help, since i have been out of work the last two weeks because the college closed.  And currently no roommates.  However I haven't been to church in 4 weeks.  ist week spasming, 2nd was the concert with Natalie cole and Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  3rd was sick and 4th was out of town.  


Mar 24, 2015 Afterthought: in entry below I was running away as I read this I was saying my goodbyes and creating alibis to disappear and where it would take awhile for people to notice. it is really hard reading everything that led up to the events within in hours from this post. I'm pretty sure I did not have the invite from Charlie Brown and Michael yet. but my fate was already sealed. All this was blocked from memory Dec 16 on.


Jan 10, 2010  the Precursor
The Whirlwind has Stopped and I am Catching a ride out of my own Kansas. The time has come to adventure out and seek the Wizard of the World. But is there trully a Wizard or the beguilement of Beauty when in fact its just rust. However the journey must be made to find out for ones self and to explore and seek out new...... opportunities, civilizations and boldy go where many have gone before.
Andrew Jame Swallow As for the answer to my cryptic status. I moving Feb. 1 as my lease is up. if all goes as planned it will be to Calgary, Canada for work and school and the film market. if not, back to California with a few possible job opportunities in the Film Industry via some contacts I have. I will know for sure after my audition this week in Calgary if I will want to move for sure up there. However, as of now the plan is to move there.

C'est La Vie Entertainment and Media will continue in either Canada or California, or where ever I go. and C'est La Vie Talent will continue to represent the people we currently represent.

This is an opportunity to open up new doors and the ability to embark on New adventures....

I wish to stay in contact with all of you as the facebook page won't change but on a personal level make sure i Have your address (which if you gave it to me for the wedding I have it) your birthday and anniversary and I will make sure you get a card.

To my Utah friends you are awesome, (ESPECIALLY BEAUTIFUL RED HEADS NAMED JJ) and will be missed but I will be making trips back and hopefully for my film industry buddies I will make connections up there to benefit us all. So get your passports in order. SMILES

May we all be blessed in our endeavors as we strive to better ourselves and enjoy life.

And B4 i officially move to Calgary which would be in march (i will be spending a few weeks in California) seeing friends and such and attending a sealing

Love You ALL. My time is limited in next few weeks but would love to try to spend time with as many of you as possible. Just let me know times and places in advance.

Neil Glad Fallow the yellow brick road!!!! Fallow the yellow brick road!!!! ....Fallow, Fallow, Fallow, Fallow, Fallow the Yellow Brick Road! Remember even Dorothy said "There's no place like HOME!!!  (yes thats how he spelled it too.  LMAO.  Neil is Tiffany's Dad.)
Andrew James Swallow: Very true very true. Even she had to leave in order to go back home


I received a wonderful message from Neil 
Neil Glad:  Enjoy your journey....you've made a great contribution here with us and for Tiffany and Anastasia over the last few months. Be sure to stay in touch and come back to see us when you are ready.

Andrew J Swallow: Will do thank you very much. You all will be greatly missed thank you for making me feel like family. Hopefully I can spend some time with you all before I leave. I will stay in touch and all of you will forever be in my heart

Neil Glad: I'll be leaving for Azerbaijan on 1 Feb. We'll probably have a Sunday farewell party - get together on 31 Jan 

Andrew J Swallow:I'll mark my calender. And congrats


on facebook it was very heart touching and felt.  They have still remained close even after Tiffany and I broke up and treats me like i am part of their family and always has genuine concern for me.

I'll Miss You



Nexy blog entry http://realintentkat.blogspot.com/2010/01/jan-10-2010-revealing-facts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina