Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Long Awaited Update (blog)

Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:30 AM

I am who I am and who I am needs no excuses" I am different from every other person out there. I love being different. All my experiences that i have gone through in my life both good and bad have made me who I am today. I am constantly changing and figuring out who I am. It is amazing how people change. I know for me I am not the same person as I was a few months ago.

I finally am getting a sense of positive direction in my life.

Its been awhile since I updated my blog.  Life could not be any better.  My life and health have done a complete 180 and I am living high on the great things of life.  Im training for a 5k on Apr 11. And a half marathon in July at Bryce Canyon.  My older brother is getting married May 2nd and I am flying out to officiate it.  I have been having fun dating and 6 weeks ago I recieved my Doctorate of Philosophy in Divinity, So I am officially a doctor, a doctor with out the pay, but a doctor anyway. 

Thank God this semester is almost over, however this looking to be the best semester yet.  I am taking two classes this summer. 

I am so blessed in my life and I am grateful for the many opportunities the Lord Jesus Christ, our brother, gives me to serve him.   I am very greatful for our temples and our priesthood leaders and their guidance and extremely greatful for our living prophet President Thomas S Monson who was called by God in this dispensation to guide his people in these latter days.  This weekend is General Conference and my 5 year anniversary that Ann Weidman, my cousin, made me promise her to read the Book of Mormon with her puppy dog eyes and for that I am forever indebted.

I am blessed to have such a great family and to have have two great heros and friends in my life, my Mom and my Uncle.  I have four sister and two brothers and two gorgeous nieces from Jenna with a niece or nephew on the way.

Life is great.  "Carpe Diem"

My personal philosophy:  C'est le vie, What life throws at you a that you can't change, make the best of it will fixing the things you can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina