Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scripture D&C 59:23  see footnote

We are called to represent Jesus Christ in helping people become clean form their sins, for our testimonies need to shine forth and be lights onto the children of men that they may see the glory and splendor of Christ's promises through our lives.

When we stay true to our baptism covenants we put off the "natural man" and become a Saint 'through the atonement of Christ the Lord"
Scripture Mosiah 3:19  see footnote



.......Today I awoke and readied myself for my 8am math class, my test #2 for Math 1010.  As I left the house it started to rain and snow.  No news yet on the National Guard.  Had a busy day with class, work, and two institute classes.  This is the year of REDEMPTION, this year is about satisfying personal debts, coming to term with a better me,.......  What a glorious day it was.



Daily reading: 1 Nephi 10:1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina