Saturday, January 24, 2009

LIFE

Sundance is finally over on Sunday and things finally can slowed down and get back to normal.  I get to play catch up with homework.  Last 2 weeks has been nothing but Sundance full time, School full time, and working,  all on very little sleep I'm completely exhausted.  but I'm my own self to blame


Joseph Smith the Restoration Movie

Today I was on set for the Joseph Smith the Restoration remake.  12 hours on Set.  I had the privilege of playing a general authority at the Nauvoo General Conference right after the Martyrdom of Joseph Smith.  To put yourself in these mens shoes, was a lot of responsibility for here they had to lead the Church as no prophet was being called to fill Brother Smiths vacant calling.  Also having to support Brother Brigham fully as he was to lead the Saints west and assure them that Brother Brigham was indeed the one to lead them and that Joseph Smith death was not in vain and that we truly do belong to the restored church.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina