Sunday, April 8, 2007

Apr 8, 2004

Great way to start this journal is to fall behind.  This journal will be journal two and I will fill in the other journals as I find them.  Well there is a lot to recap.  However I will start with the accounts of yesterday and today.

First I want to say as I have mentioned countless times before that my life is indeed a manifestation of Babylon to my own demise.  However there is redemption and joy does indeed comes in the morning.  For the Love of our Savior shines forth as an internal and external light of hope peace and love.  However, it only shines brightly as long as we keep it filled with oil of the gospel and fulfilling the obligations commanded by our Heavenly Father.  As the song reads " For the Beauty of the Earth," we are to be greateful with majestic praise to the Lord of all.

For the beauty of the earth For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth  Over and around us lies
For the beauty of each hour  Of the day and of the night
Hill and vale, and tree and flow'r Sun and Moon, and stars of light
For the joy of human love, Brother, sister, parent, child
Friends on earth, and friend above, for all gentle thoughts and mild
Lord of all, to thee we raise, This greatful hymn of praise
Regardless of the troubles I face in life, regardless of the the tempest I allow myself to be tossed upon, regardless of sexuality.  I need not lose my testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel

*Did not finish this entry in my journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina