Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Reflection

I was the person who was the Ana in Frozen, who longed to belong to someone, who after a romp in bed I was ready to marry that day especially in my addiction. Out of all my relationships there were 3 people I actually loved and was willing to move Heaven and Earth for even if meant being someone different. Tony, Ashley, and Tiffany we're those 3. Don't get me wrong I had love for everyone but those 3 meant the world to me. And Tony I've never loved anyone more. Being Pansexual I see the person not the gender. That same codependent fairytale love is a deterrent in my life. There are things I want and need in my life before I think about a relationship, not to say I won't be receptive to one if just happens. Love is not something I can take likely in the context of my partner. Love is an indepth thing based on spiritual, physical, emotional, intimate connections. Its an intertwining of energy, a connection when I look in to your eyes a feeling of be lost in you and world disappears when I see you. It's getting to know me through dating. I'm not someone's treasure or love when you don't know me. I need to be romanticized but I need friendship first as a foundation. It needs to be mutual. I can't be bought. I can't commit with out making a connection. A connection that both will know it's right. This isn't so,ed at anyone in particular. Just a statement I'm still learning to belong to myself before I van belong to another. True love hasn't come easy for me but it stands the test of time. I just ask for RESPECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina