Thursday, April 17, 2014

A year ago

A year ago I couldn't grasp the concept of taking care myself and be there for seven the moment I was doing 40 different things for many different communities off great and grandeur but none that was focused on taking care myself it was my addiction to bring me to my knees in order for me to see that I have to come first in my life that I had to place my life my time myself and needs before everything else is what I had to take a step back from the communities served and registered myself learn to be present in my sobriety be present for myself in that way in the end I can be present for others it was a very humbling experience this last relapse and hopefully one that will not be forgotten as I move forward knowing that there's never a reason I have to use again but all the reasons to remain sober

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina