Friday, November 30, 2007

1246a

I write this with joy and peace knowing the Lord provides the way and is the Great Comforter. I have been going through a few rough patches but i know there is a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere.  Thanksgiving was great I was invited to go to Robert's family's places with him for Thanksgiving; really had a nice time.  Robert and I broke up before Thanksgiving a few days before 6 months. We still are excellent friends and I am blessed to have him in my life.  It's a good thing  I was returning to the LDS church anyways, and at least my relationship with Robert was strictly platonic.  I will always be attracted to men and that can't be helped but I do want a family.

I have been going back to the temple and very involved with the University 46th ward 5th Stake for the University of Utah.

I have been walking a lot more with my cane and I also use a wheelchair now to help me get around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment an/or question. it make take time to respond due to traveling abroad 2017.

katerina